Monday, October 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn!!

So as everyone who knows me knows...I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA!! My older brother and older sister actually got me to read them. I was a little aprehensive at first not knowing if I wanted to. Then I saw the twilight movie and I freaked! I loved it! Of course, then I HAD to go read the books. It took me, suprisingly, two weeks to read the first one. I got the new moon done in a week (because Edward leaves and I thought that was the worst thing that could ever happen so I threw the book across the room into my Papo's wall....waking him up which was not good...and stoped reading it for a few days. Then I picked up eclipse and breaking dawn. I read eclipse while I was laying in bed sick in one day. Then I read breaking dawn in a month. My reasoning for this is I read all but 50 pages in two days. Then I stopped because "once I read the last page, it was over. All over and her story is ended." So I refused to read it! Then my best friend finally got me to read the ending and I finished it. I've read all of them (besides new moon. I refuse to read it again because Edward leaves and I go into depression mode and it's not good lol so I read the first couple chapters until he leaves then I read the ending once Alice gets there). I refuse to read midnight sun because I'll read it and fall in love with it, then what?! It's over just because someone couldn't keep their mouths shut (or would it be computers? or internet??). I don't know I may read it......maybe. I've been to the new moon and eclipse premires (yes at MIDNIGHT!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!) and I plan to go to the breaking dawn premire!! I am so excited!!! There is only a few days left!!! As I'm writing it I have 24 days 5 hours 25 minutes and 50seconds. So I ask this fellow bloggers:


Are you going to go see breaking dawn: part 1?!?!?!
If not.......SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment