Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Best Claims Award

1. Proenza Schouler's somber color scheme, seductive shape, and aggravated music choice, conveys a creepy and polished look for their fall 2010 collection. By To Kill A Mockingjay.

2. The use of motivational and inspiring words with the combination of the brotherhood seen in the images of the football game help to infer a sense of dedication and commitment that can only truly be seen on the football field. By I think therefore I am.

3. In Todrick Hall's "I Wanna Be On Glee," Hall's plea to Glee creator Ryan Murphy shows Hall's inventiveness and artistic talents through the music video's cleverly pariodistic lyrics, assertive instrumentals, and effervescent choreography. By ZENGERINE.

4. The painting's gritty texture, balanced use of space, selective use of colour, and dark tone leave the viewer a sense of depressing realization leading to a climactic finish. By JimmehFTW.

5. This refreshingly bright photograph taken in the environmental center reflects an existence of both dreamlike tranquility and effortless freedom. By Look Up...(Now!).

My Favorite ones would probably (in this order)
2. Zengerine's because it is different but still gets to the point. It follows the pattern that we did in class but it didn't exactly follow it to a T. Some of the others that I saw were great!, but they were very very similar to the one we did in class.

And my all time favorite is...(drum roll!!)
1. I think therefore I am's claim! It was the best that I saw. It was smooth and different but it was written like they spent time one it and actually tried to get it to sound right and to flow. Put that in a paper, and your sure to get an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment