Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (pg. 133- 290)


Living Dead in Dallas by Charlain Harris (pg. 1-290)

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (pg. 1-200)

Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris (pg. 1- 75)


Total Pages this Week: 755 pages
Total pages all together: 1914 pages

My all time favorite quotes:
1. "News flash:that's high school." From week 1. The reason I picked this particular quote is because it sums high school up very simply. It has a little bit of attitude, it gives a little bit of everything. The "News flash..." it like well DUHHH! and the attitude hits you in the face. The "...that's high school" just sums up everything. Any one in high school or has been in high school, they know exactly what that statment is.

2. "I am so mad at Nicole right now. She should have arrived at least two hours ago, but there's no sign of her. I flip open my phone and send her another text, what must be the twentieth one tonight: Please tell me timmy fell down the well and you're busy rescuing him. Five minutes ago, I sent: Did the birds eat your trail of bread crumbs and now you're lost in the woods? Ten minutes before that, I sent: If you're late because Shia LeBeouf decided to join your dinner, I expect pictorial proof. " From Week 3. The reason I picked this one is because it is so me and my friend. Her name is even Nicole!! She would never (i hope) ditch me for a guy, even though we have done it a few times to eachother. I would defintily text her and say the exact same thing. This is my life right here in this quote: hurt, sarcasm, funny.

3. Last by DEFINTLY not least: "How big a loser do you have to be to coast into high school popularity on your parents? Still, I couldn't afford to turn my nose up at any acceptance I won, no matter what the reasons were." From Week 1. The reason I happened to pick this quote was because, just like the last one, this is my life. I was a LOSER!! in middle school so I rode into high school, my brother was a senior at the time, on his popularity. All the seniors knew I was "Adam Kennedy's little sister!" All his friends would come up and hug me and say "Have your brother have another bonfire!! Your house is so much fun!!!" (and yes, while typing this I was talking in a low male voice.) So I decided I'll use my brother's popularity if I had to, and I did...well with that class. Now I'm a loser again!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment