Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently


You Wish by Mandy Hubbard (pages 93-280)


Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (pgs. 1-133)
Divergant by Vironica Roth (pgs. 1-22)

Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot (pgs. 1-20)

Pages this week: 402 pages
Pages all together: 1559 pages

Favorite lines:
1. "I'd been waiting for the vampire for years when he walked into the bar." Dead Until Dark pg. 1
2. "I'm going to miss that doll." You Wish
3. "'Hel-lo,' she said. For somer reason, she always sounded put out, as if a phone call were the last thing on earth she wanted. I know for a fact that wasn't the case." Dead Until Dark pg. 37
4. (Bill, the vampire, is drinking blood at a bar.) "Bill took the top off the bottle with one finger and took a sip. I tried not to look, failed. Of course he saw my face, and he shook his head. "This is reality, Sookie,' he said. 'I need it to live.' There were red stains between his teeth. 'OF course.' I said, tryin to march the matter-of-fact tone of the bartender." Dead Until Dark pg. 103

So you may be wondering why I always choose from one book, well mostly. Well the reason I do that is because I keep one book with me, maybe two. But I can't remember all the funny lines from the other books so I keep one with me and use that one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment