Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris (pg. 75- 320


Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris (pg. 1-76)

Pages read this week: 321 pages
Pages all together read: 2235 pages

My favorite Lines:
1.“I knew, as sure as I knew my name, that tomorrow he would send me another coat, in a big fancy box, with a big bow on it. It would be the right size, it would be a top brand, and it would be warm.
It was cranberry red, with a removable liner, a detachable hood, and tortoiseshell buttons.” Dead to the World

2."'She loves you as much as you love her,' I said, and he let go of my arm. I continued on my what to Sid Matt's table. When I glanced back at him,  he was staring at me. Chew on that, Andy Bellefleur, I thought. Then I felt a little ashamed of myself. But he shouldn't have asked, if he didn't want to know the answer."  Definitely Dead pg. 40

3. "I was draped over the arm of one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen, and he was staring into my eyes.....Al Chamberland was snapping away as Claude smoldered down at me. I did my best to smolder right back. My personal life had been, shall we say, barren for the past few weeks, so I was all to ready to smolder....I looked great, though I didn't look like Sookie Stackhouse. If Claude hadn't been gay,he might have been impressed, too...If your in the know supernaturally, you'll spot the ear surgery, and you'll know that Claude is a fairy. I'm not using the pejorative term for his sexual orientation. I mean it literally; Claude's a fairy." Definitely Dead pgs. 1-3

4. "'Is he the responsible party?' I didn't know if she was talking about the bill for her services, or the pregnancy, Either way, I told her that Jason definitely was the responsible party."

No comments:

Post a Comment