Thursday, September 15, 2011

Which book to read....

So I started a book and it was moving really slow but it was good! I really liked it....until the fourth or fifth book came out in the series that I absolutely LOVE! And so I started that one...until a girl I know told me about a vampire book that was really good. So I started that one. They were all really good but I don't know which one to read. The one I'm reading right now is called Dead Until Dark, is really good but is like a 8 or 9 book series. The other two are not related at all and are only one book (either left or just plain one book). I don't know which one to start or which one to just read it and then, once I'm done with that one, which do I go to now?!?! So confusing! The story of my life. So I think I'm going to finish the series and then move onto the other ones...we will see how this works because I only have them until I think the beginning of October..and I know I can't read ten or eleven books in less than a month..we will see how this works....lol But I think I can renew them, hopefully none of them are on hold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment